The counseling services at Nampa Christian Schools seeks to assist and enhance the student experience by…
- Equipping students' heads with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their academic, personal, and social lives today and in the future.
- Shaping students' hearts with ideas about self, others, and God through a scriptural lens.
- Guiding students' hands into active participation in expanding God's Kingdom by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, leadership, and service.
Roles & Responsibilities
- New family integration
- Provide support for students struggling academically, emotionally, or socially
- Career and college guidance
- Scheduling and four-year planning
- Standardized testing and student accomodation management
- Individual and small group discipleship
- ASB advising
- Referrals for community resources
- Crisis intervention