Nampa Christian Schools has deep-rooted connections to the Treasure Valley. The school’s history can be traced back to the early 1900s. Between 1900 and 1950, small Christian schools dotted the Treasure Valley. Among these were elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools. In the 1960s, three of these schools merged. Since that time, Nampa Christian Schools has motivated generations of students to achieve academic excellence and prepare for a lifetime of service to Christ.
Deep roots spread and multiply. 校友 have now chosen Nampa Christian to educate their children. Grandchildren of alumni currently attend the school. Generations upon generation have chosen Nampa Christian Schools showing that their commitment to the school and community are far-reaching.
Many alumni have made their homes in the Treasure Valley. The traditional values of community service and outreach have been and still are reinforced through the school. Many students and alumni have made positive contributions to the community. Some elected officials have been alumni or teachers of Nampa Christian Schools. A few current teachers were once students themselves. Many business owners farmers Public Safety officers, as well as mom’s dad and grandparents, have connections to Nampa Christian schools in the community.
Nampa Christian School has endeavored to be a good steward of gods gifts. Perhaps the best example of this is our previous high school facility. Originally, that building was used by the military in the 1940s. Subsequently, the building was moved to Northwest Nazarene College (now NNU) and used for classrooms. In 1959, the building was moved once more to our Orchard campus. For over 46 years that high school building served the student of Nampa Christian schools. Over the many years, we steadfastly managed that building to maximize its use. In the 1980s the building almost burned down, as a result of vandalism, but by the grace of God, the building stood.
By August 1979, classrooms in the gymnasium for the elementary were built. In 1994, as enrollment increased, additional classrooms for the elementary school were built. In 1998, the wraparound was added to the main gymnasium providing a transitional building for middle school for six and seventh graders.
In 2005, 37 acres on the northwest corner of W Flamingo and Midway was acquired. This began the "Teaching Truths, Building Futures" capital campaign. This campaign culminated in January 2008 when the new 高中 was opened to students. The building now serves both Middle and High school students. In 2013, at our Flamingo Campus, we dedicated a new baseball field and our first-ever softball field.